Trade with Cartel Levels

Day traders across the globe have a tendency to realise pretty quick that ALL productive day trading boils down to 1 tried and tested rule – you must know where the stockmarket’s SR levels are. Would you like to know what the market is going to do – BEFORE the session begins ?! Now you can! You recently stumbled upon the one indispensable secret you require for day trading! The Cartel Levels supplied by Traderunner.com are indisputably the very best support and resistance levels you’ll find anywhere, either offline or online. In fact, a very well-known day-trader once recounted “If you don’t know where the SR is, you had better head for the way out, fast”. It also tells traders when a move is a breakout, and will generally run fast and long, implying massive trading profits. Why is support and resistance so important? Because it tells a trader precisely where the stock market will pause, or perhaps turn around. These generally known ( and widely used ) levels are OK as far as they go, but daytraders who use them, sometimes end up losing everything, because they do not exactingly show the real SR levels in the market. There are numerous general methods employed by day-traders to try and identify support and resistance:- Floor trader’s Pivots, Fibbo levels, Gann lines, and so on. That is the reason why they’re free of charge, and can be found all around the web. Imagine having a day’s advance notice of where the market will slow down, or turn back. In contrast, our ‘Cartel ‘ levels are only available at traderunner, and give you advance warning of where the stockmarket’s GENUINE support and resistance will be in tomorrows session. With Traderunner’s Cartel Levels, you can be part of the winning side, the daytraders who make cash day in, day out, at the expense of everyone else. Imagine being able to see instantly, precisely how robust each level is probably going to be, and so how seriously the stockmarket will respect the level! Imagine knowing before the stock market even opens where the most likely breaks will be! Imagine being an element of the 5% who take money off the other 95% each single trading day! . Think about this. How does it work? Easy. What if you needed to sell something? Thats right- you’d drive prices lower initially so you might get it cheap. If you wished to sell something, what should be done first? That is correct – you’d force up prices so you get the maximum cash you can for it. They take the market up, in order to sell it, and then they push it down so as to purchase it back. And that is precisely what the big bankers and players do each day on each exchange around the planet. All you have got to do is trade with the genuine support and resistance, as proven exactly by the Cartel Levels. Cartel Levels are the only SR levels that really reflect what the market is about to do. Because the huge banks can’t disguise yesterday’s action, they effectively foreshadow today’s session, and this is precisely what provides the street map for your Cartel Levels. Unlike all the other trading systems, which often stop working once they become common knowledge, Cartel Levels are certain to work for all time, because it is impossible for the market players to gloss over what they actually did in the previous session. Don’t take it on trust- have a look at these graphs of the Standard And Poors 500. The support and resistance levels marked upon the charts were created using nothing less than the Open High Low and close of the session before the chart – imagine what YOUR daytrading would be like if you were privy to this sort of information, Before the market opens! . For a bit less than five bucks a day, you can be part of the winning team, and start taking money off folks who believe strongly in Gann, Fibbos, Nija Urtles, Elliot waves, pivots, squares of Nineteen, trendlines and news reports! Don’t delay, sign up today – membership is limited! .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *